Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome To My Newest Blog

My name is Rudy Kuss, and I am a shareholder with Stevens & Kuss, S.C. in Brookfield, Wisconsin.  I primarily focus on representing homeowners who have purchased a defective property and homeowners who are experiencing problems with their newly-constructed home or a home improvement project.  Most of these disputes end up being resolved in court.  You can learn much more about my primary area of practice through reading my other blawg (legal blog) - atty4homeowners.

While most of my work takes place at the circuit court level, I have amassed considerable experience at the appellate court level.  We appeal after our cases get dismissed.  Our adversaries appeal after we win at trial.  By my count, I have litigated 63 appeals and cross-appeals that  resulted in a Court of Appeals decision, and 3 of those appeals resulted in a Wisconsin Supreme Court decision.

Through this blog, I will share my Wisconsin civil appeals experience and the lessons that I have learned through this experience.  I hope that Wisconsin attorneys will use this blog as a resource and that some of you will recommend my appellate practice to your clients.        

No comments:

Post a Comment